Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs
Okay, it's evident that I've stepped on some toes here. Basically, I've NOT said Valley didn't deserve this win.... NOT ONE TIME!!!! I congratulated them earlier in the thread....

Secondly, for those of you who seem to NOT understand what I'm trying to get across is this:::::

Those young men (5th or 6th graders it doesn't matter) had earned their time on the field that day.... BOTH TEAMS..... They deserved what every other team deserves and that's REAL officials for a county championship title. They worked hard all season to get the chance to play for this and from what I've read, there were SEVERAL mistakes made. Granted, officials could have made the same mistakes BUT, I doubt it.... Giving BOTH teams fairness and a little respect was the least that should have been done! I'm sorry but I feel these little fella's are just as important as any other team playing for a championship!! HOPEFULLY you will all understand now that I'm NOT knocking Valley's win..... Just stating that they need officials over in that part of the county for their games!!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs - by phs1986 - 10-26-2009, 12:07 AM
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs - by blue60 - 10-28-2009, 02:00 AM