Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions: Corbin vs Bluegrass - Sat. @ 5:00pm at Lex Cath.
First I want to congratulate Corbin for an outstanding performance yesterday. I am one of the Bluegrass coaches who gathered scouting information prior to our game. You lived up to the reports and beyond. Your coaches and players are first class and should be commended for their perfomance and overall season accomplishments. Good luck over the next week.

As I am both a long standing coach (over 20 years at both middle and high school in 3 states) and an active parent, I have exprienced and viewed many things. When watching the games and commenting on these blogs, we must not lose sight why this exists....FOR THE KIDS....not the adults. Comments such as holding kids back, cheap shots being coached, have no purpose in supporting the athletes. The comment made regarding coacing dirty tactics is an example of not knowing the game and what really happens on the field.

I have been doing this for 6 years at Bluegrass as an unpaid volunteer, putting over 200 hours annually into supporting our school. I do this for only one reason....THE KIDS. Keep it focused on supporting the kids and not exchanging blows between humans over 18 (or what we define as adults).
Messages In This Thread
Predictions: Corbin vs Bluegrass - Sat. @ 5:00pm at Lex Cath. - by coach1957 - 10-25-2009, 10:37 PM