Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs
phs1986 Wrote:**See highlighted part::::

Again, I'm not taking anything away from those SV players on their win....

BUT!!!! WHY does it always seem that either the ref's are sick, they just didn't show up, they weren't called due to the game being short notice, etc? This has happened in HIGH SCHOOL JV games 3 times this year, not counting the freshmen and Jr. high games. IMHO, they the officials at the SCHOOL level need to step in and assure that game officials are on hand so that there is no question as to who is calling a game. I agree also with the above poster... for a county championship game..... OFFICIAL ref's IN UNIFORM needed to be there!!!! Sorry if this offends but it's just my opinion....

It was not your guys night... just like the first game we had over there was not our night, though in OUR OPINION, we won. But it was not to be on the score board at the end of the night.

The officials had no baring in this game... other than giving Belfry 6 points. Our boys kept possession of the ball and ran it right at your guys. Our defense kept your backs in their own backfield. Please stop trying to take away from what OUR BOYS accomplished! We had more penalties in this game... Mr. Looney is a high school ref. and the other two loves football and children and would not do anything to hurt one, so please tell me where the officials cheated you. They didn't. So stop insinuating anything else!

I am sure both teams will battle again next year and I for one can't wait!
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs - by OlmannSV - 10-25-2009, 10:15 PM
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs - by blue60 - 10-28-2009, 02:00 AM