Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs
JIMLEE58 Wrote:Congrats Big Cats!!!!!!!!!!This is the team that we knew we had all year long. We dominated this game and except for the ref's mistake(and by the way, the one in the yellow shoes is a high school(official)ref) and a momentary breakdown in secondary coverage, this game would have been a shut-out.But we'll take 22-12 any day. Belfry is a good team, as usual, and will be tough for years to come.....but the future is really looking bright in the "Big Valley".

The white hat was mr looney who does high school games...he has done some of valleys high school games this year. great game to watch by both teams. #21 and #70 for belfry are really good players. valley looked impressive with the power running game. #44 and #49 are beasts n the backfield. The o-line for valley was dominate upfront which surprised me but good job guys...#88 at ng fo r valley was small but tough.. I think valleyhad several 5th graders playing in the 6th grade game...future looks bright in the valley....

Also I was told that they played this game without their fastest back due to injury. If so, that makes it more impressive congrats valley and keep your head up belfry because I think from the high school to youth league that these are the best two programs in pike county and I am sure belfry is glad someone can finally compete with them so they aren't bored playing in county
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs - by Insight - 10-25-2009, 11:38 AM
Shelby Valley 5th/6th Pike Co. Champs - by blue60 - 10-28-2009, 02:00 AM