Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central Wrestling this year.
119, I have a idea you can swing to coach! When you have 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th graders out for wrestling, ask about a idea of having a middle school tournament in letcher co, and let the kids wear there middle school colors. I think it will inspire the kids, and give them a little school pride and bragging rights before they come up to the high school. Have overall team winner, and individuals. I wish there was a way of doing that so that way it might bring the kids out more, and if they win county, there picture can be displayed in the school. Have meets at different gyms throughout the county, and the county tournament can be at a different location. The coaching staff and the wrestlers can help with the coaching, and I think some of the high school wrestlers can be mentors, and coach to these young kids. This is just a thought in my head, but let the football coaches in middle school be the kids coaches, and that way it will get this program even more off the ground. It wouldn't take much to get this thing started. Some of you wrestlers can even be referees in the matches. I don't know if this is legal or if this can be done because I don't know that much about the rules. Be thinking about it and let me know what you think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Messages In This Thread
Letcher Co Central Wrestling this year. - by cougarpride08 - 10-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Letcher Co Central Wrestling this year. - by tcb - 10-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Letcher Co Central Wrestling this year. - by tcb - 10-27-2009, 10:05 PM