Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constitutional Amendments
congressman Wrote:I really don't know what you're even talking about. My main argument is over the 17th amendment, the 9th, and state rights within the Federal union.

I'm talking about federal government intervening and mandating states to do things that the constitution doesn't give them control of. But the way they do it is often 'legal' and constitutional. Its just sneaky, and dirty. States have free reign to do certain things, but are often mandated to do as the federal government wishes.. many times by way of threatening them with reduced funding or other repercussions. The education system, abuse of the Commerce Clause, mandates tied to needed funding, ect. These are the rights that are infringed upon that bother me. I'm not talking about the rights of people. I believe the rights of people are inherited from the Gods, and written into the constitution as a promise of protection from intrusion by the government. I think there was a misunderstanding between what I was saying and writing, and what you were reading and understanding. This was probably both of our faults.

I am offended greatly though that you would 'logically' come to the conclusion that I would support support racism, or anything remotely close.

Cavemaster, a great deal of people enjoy writing on this website, and I've used others for years upon years without any problems. But you and a handful of others seem obsessed with creating controversy and spreading misleading information. I actually think you're biggest problem is, you're unable to follow a particular subject, and you have a strange and almost frightening desire to reshape the topic into something that you might be able to comment on. So in the future, you're more than welcome to continue to do so. I'm just not gonna waste my time writing slower to accomidate your reading speed and ability to grasp simple concepts.

I would love to see your political beliefs as a whole. I'm guessing that whatever
Li I am, you're not. Probably even including non-political descripitions.. such as logical, methodical, and extremely fair and open minded. Keep it up, you're forcing me to learn more about myself, my nation, and my passion for creating a better world. I feed off of people like you. And you keep me laughing. (and not with you).

Did you or did you not make an argument that extended to states an almost imperial power? If you do extend to states that extreme unction, doesn't that end up with black students staring at the gate of the University of Mississippi? I am not suggesting you are a racist. I don't know you. I was asking a question about the "end up place" of your philosophy. I'm not sure it's me who's not tracking.
Messages In This Thread
Constitutional Amendments - by congressman - 10-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by Hoot Gibson - 10-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by congressman - 10-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Constitutional Amendments - by thecavemaster - 10-20-2009, 05:19 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by congressman - 10-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by thecavemaster - 10-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by congressman - 10-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by Matman - 10-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by thecavemaster - 10-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by congressman - 10-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Constitutional Amendments - by thecavemaster - 10-21-2009, 05:11 PM