Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your Post really Made Me Laugh. Faith In My Own Team? Your Making This something its not. Going on about how Kentucky isnt the powerhouse that alabama is. This thread has nothing to do with that. Im talking about Alabama using illegal tactics to have an advantage. Its like usuing steroids in baseball. not that serious but same difference. And about punching florida in the mouth? Ill admit you have a great team that is playing great. Yes Florida isnt beating teams by 30+ points(Since The Kentucky GaME). Remember tebow is coming off a serious injury. There going to be ready for bama and will prove to be victorious again.

This Gator D is among the best that ever stepped onto a college gridiron - as is the Gator Special Teams unit. Let's not forget that Florida beat Alabama WITHOUT Harvin in the SEC finale last season... not much difference in last year's O except for experience and Harvin.
Do tell, HOW did this post make you laugh? You asked me about cheating, and I answered your question honestly. And using tape to spot field goals is the same as using steroids in baseball? And MY post is funny? And as far as Floridas defense being the greatest to step onto the gridiron. THE most hysterical thing Ive EVER read in my entire life. EVER. When, and I repeat WHEN Bama and Florida step onto the field they wont even be the best defense on the field! Best defenses? Penn States '86 team was good. Bama's defenses from 1958 to 1997 probably put out 15 defenses better than that. Miami had several defenses better than this one. Nebraskas 90s teams..yeah Florida dont have a top 10 defense of the last 20 years lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal - by TidesHoss32 - 10-21-2009, 02:52 PM
Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal - by LWC - 10-22-2009, 11:29 AM