Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Sounds like someone has lost their head? So your saying that you would rather cheat? So why complain about Florida? If this is true it is cheating. You shouldnt over look it since its your team. Your going to talk smack all year until tebow runs all over u like last year. Alabama will get to emotionally pumped to play them and when one thing goes wrong there going to fall apart.
Yes. I would rather cheat and win, than play right, get out recruited by everybody in the SEC and go 2-6 in the conference. You read that correctly. I dont care to admit it. Come on, OUR favorite college basketball team just hired John Calipari for cryin out loud, so you can save the "you shouldnt root for a cheater" nonsense. Do I talk smack about Florida? NO. I have just said that I believe my Tide is as good as Florida is and I think theyll beat them. You should try having some confidence in your own team rather than hang onto Tebows jock strap and go head to head against anybody that says anything negative about him. I have said a hundred times, Tebow is a GREAT player. Florida is a GREAT team. Tebow is a GREAT influence and a GREAT role model. Urban Meyer is a punk. Am I going to consistently write how wonderful Tebow is in my posts? NO, because ESPN and every other station that covers football refuses to let you forget it. And as far as running all over Bama, you do realize Bama led last year in the 4th quarter dont you? And the time before that, that Bama and Florida hooked up, Bama won 31-3, right? Bama isnt intimidated in the least by Florida, and I GUARANTEE you, that they are going to punch Florida in the mouth EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY. And I believe that we will beat the Gators and beat Texas in the national title game. Now, go on and lecture me about how great Tebow is for the game, how great of a person he is, how wonderful his throwing mechanics are (which suck, by the way), how he's the greatest human to ever walk the earth, yatty yatty yadda. Ive given him his due plenty. And he's earned it, but we're still gonna beat his *** in the SEC championship game, and Ill be right here to remind you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal - by TidesHoss32 - 10-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Spurrier asks SEC if tape trick legal - by LWC - 10-22-2009, 11:29 AM