Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: I’ll let gays serve openly in military
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Do you 2 just hate each other?

Naw, actually we are buddies. You know how brothers sometimes fight all the time? Ya see, that's me and the 'Ville. He is one of those way out there radicals on about every subject, sometimes appears that he has absolutely no morals whatsoever, and never says anything that well, makes the first lick of sense, while I am one of those cool guys that resorts to the common sense approach of looking at things . You all have heard how opposites attract? Well, then wonder no more of our unique bond. Our correspondences, well,............ now that's just our way, dont ya know. He didn't used to get so personal about everything, but he just decided one day that it was more fun that way, so I, being the jokester that I am, was more than willing to spice it up, right back. Kinda, a back at cha babe, sort of deal. It put a new twist on our relationship. Sorta added a "wow" factor to it.

I do have to give him credit however. That "coal is killing our kids" thingy was an instant classic. One that will go down in BGR lore forever. You see, that's the kind of thought provocativeness that is just constantly oozing and ready to burst out of that thought tank at any moment. One must constantly be prepared to counter such wisdom with speed that rivals spliting an atom.

Now can you see things more clearly?
Messages In This Thread
Obama: I’ll let gays serve openly in military - by Mr.Kimball - 10-15-2009, 06:12 AM