Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama: I’ll let gays serve openly in military
The FDA, CDC, CBC, WHO all consider homosexuality a health risk. So much so that even if you have had just 1 homosexual encounter since 1977 you are barred for life from donating blood. Also, the most at risk populace for HIV is the homosexual community, especially males.
Granted everyone is at risk for this disease if they participate in unprotected sex, but the facts don't lie, the risk and the increase in the spread of the disease is much much much much much greater in the homosexual community.

For someone who operates as a medic Congressman, I think this is something you would be concerned about. While there is always a risk for the disease, statistics proove that it is much greater risk for spread in a war zone. Now you take a few guys over who are HIV positive, they begin participating in unprotected sex, it begins to spread. It can begin to be spread within 3 days of contracting, yet it may not show up for months on blood tests. So then a medic like yourself gets it, then you are performing other medic duties on soldiers with open wounds, and it spreads even more.

You're opening our soldiers up to even more risks.
I plan on enlisting in the reserves as soon as Im finished with nursing school, however, if this occurs I will not do so.
Messages In This Thread
Obama: I’ll let gays serve openly in military - by Beetle01 - 10-13-2009, 01:25 AM