Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs.
valllyfan Wrote:phs95 yeah that will be the day when we ever see that.if most of these kids aint 15 there the biggest 13 year olds ever.should be in the world book of records.

Maybe I can enlighten you....

My son (who BTW plays for Belfry HIGH SCHOOL) would be considered a "double holdback" by your standard. He JUST turned 15 and will graduate at 17 and is a sophomore in high school. NONE of the kids on that team are even his age. NONE! AND.... Even by Pike County standards he (My son) COULD have been held back and still only been 18 when he graduated. So, basically, what I'm trying to get across to you, your saying that sophomores in high school is what the Valley team played the other night. I can personally promise you that my son nor did any other 15 year old boys play the Valley team. You played a true 8th grade team WHICH consists of 2 holdbacks BOTH under the age of 15....Smile

The QB for BMS,I'm sure you saw was no where near the size of any varsity players on neither Belfry OR Valley. He MIGHT weight 120 lbs and might stand 5ft 5in. Granted, there is a young man on the team who is a brute but you'll be amazed to know he is only 13 years old. (Just thought I'd throw that little tidbit of info in there for ya)... :Thumbs:

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Messages In This Thread
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by tcb - 08-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by tcb - 08-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by tcb - 10-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by phs1986 - 10-07-2009, 09:19 PM