Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs.
ballin23 Wrote:ok im sry i think u r misunderstanding sv 7th,8th grade team was the first team 2 score on the belfry pirates this year and it was a better game than wat the scoreboard said ...the wildcats held the pirates 2 only 2 touchdowns in the second half ...the only team 2 do that all year.....and if u have a chance 2 come 2 valleys game tuesday u will be suprised wat the wildcats have in store foor the belfry pirates.......who happen 2 be all double holdbacks and sv only has 2 holdbacks and they r both un the seventh grade
..and another thing how can u compare a 5th and 6th grade team 2 a 7th and 8th grade team.....its impossible have u seen either tem play???

I think you need to check your information! There are no double holdbacks on Belfry's team, as a matter of fact, outside of maybe two players, were any of them held back? I know the quarterback is a one year hold back, but the rest of the starters, I am almost certain, are in the grade they are supposed to be in!

AND, looking at the 48-6 score of tonight's game, you guys still have nothing for Belfry!
Messages In This Thread
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by tcb - 08-18-2009, 10:20 PM
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by tcb - 08-26-2009, 01:15 PM
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by tcb - 10-03-2009, 10:22 PM
Top 10 Middle School teams in the MTNs. - by PHS95 - 10-06-2009, 10:57 PM