Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon suspends Blount for season after sucker punch
I don't agree with this, student athletes can be arrested, charged with this and that and only get 2-3 games out, they admit to smoking marijuana and get nothing, someone runs their mouth at you, smacks you, and then you pop him in the mouth and you're gone for a year? Yes I see that he went after some people after the game, but key phrase is "went after". He didn't do anything to anyone else. Oregon just doesn't want to look bad, they don't care about how the young man was being treated in that situation. I know when I played football no one was going to come up to me after a game, yell at me, smack me on the shoulder pads and just walk away. And also, when you watch it, you clearly see the Boise player go to find Blount, he should be punished just as well. Blount wasn't looking for that guy, Blount was able to walk away from the game after a lot of trash talk, but someone had to come and start talking more trash to him.
Messages In This Thread
Oregon suspends Blount for season after sucker punch - by PC_You_Know - 09-04-2009, 08:18 PM