Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons
kyrifle Wrote:All you people that support these walk on's and say they deserve to be on the team are forgetting one little thing. A walk on's status is renewed each year just like scollarship players are. You can't name one of the walk on's that Calipari let go, that contribuited one thing positive in a game that meant something last season. H_ _ _, i'll go one better than that, in the 51 seasons I've listened and watched the cats, other than Cameron Mills there hasn't been one that has contribuited anything. UK has been a mediocre team for 10 years or so. As long as you people want these walk on's to get playing time that's what it will remain. We finally have a coach that obviously knows that walk on's bring nothing to the program. They are walk on's, which mean no other school wanted them or they would have gone somewhere to play. A walk on is a glorified manager IMO. As far as I'm concerned Cal did the right thing by letting them go. On another note not one of the walk on's could compete for any minutes with this group coming in.
Support the team, Calipari's the new sheriff in town.

Pretty sure Ravi Moss Was A Walk on being a four-year point guard, perhaps one of the most accomplished walk-ons in the program's history
Messages In This Thread
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons - by Spud6 - 07-31-2009, 03:25 PM
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons - by BCF4L - 08-01-2009, 09:36 PM
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons - by Wildcatk23 - 08-03-2009, 02:46 PM