Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons
With Scherbenske and Perry being seniors to be, I don't see the harm in letting them stay on and finish their playing career at UK. It's not using up scholarships nor would it hurt if they wanted to be there. Just bodies for practice. I was hoping Perry would get to stick around and use up that final scholarship, since he has had one start in his UK career due to a book keeping error that confused he and his cousin, Bobby forcing Dwight into the starting lineup. Scherbenske is originally a KY boy that attended Lexington Christian prior to heading to Oak Hill. I was hoping he would get to stay, and be the hometown boy on the roster bringing in followers close to him. Delph, I can definitely understand him wanting released as he still has time to salvage his college career. With Krebs being the last walk-on on the roster, I hope Coach Cal lends him the final scholarship for this season. Krebs is a KY boy as well, and he's a senior so the scholarship would be back for next year's recruiting class. What could it hurt? None the less I hate that two more seniors were let go.
Messages In This Thread
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons - by The Blue Blur - 07-31-2009, 04:10 AM
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons - by Spud6 - 07-31-2009, 03:25 PM
UK Basketball releases three Walk-ons - by BCF4L - 08-01-2009, 09:36 PM