Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rush: "The replacement for coal doesn't exist."
Mad Dog 420 Wrote:Hard to argue with what you said and a lot more open minded then the rest of your party :Thumbs:.
Only thing I will say is that yes the administration is going too aggressively into the alternative switch. Problem is that the situation Obama inherited from his mildly incompetent predecessor is one that is almost impossible to handle. From a long drawn out war in Iraq to economic uncertainty the administration can't really do much right with the weight of the world baring down. I don't think any of the candidates could make it all go back to the way it was before Bush. It took 8 years for him to screw it all up and it will probably take the American people and good leadership that much time or longer to get back on the right track.

Nice post. This Country needs time to heal and who knows if we will ever have a surplus like we had when Clinton was in office. I'm not saying I liked Clinton at all (because I don't), but he did have the economy on track and it has all been tarnished for now, hopefully temporarily. Problem is, I really can't say if this nation will ever heal from this hole that we are in right now.
Messages In This Thread
Rush: "The replacement for coal doesn't exist." - by outdoorsman43 - 07-22-2009, 11:42 PM