Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone collect or have a collections of something?? If so what do you collect??
Stardust Wrote:WOW, I just can't imagine BCF4L. I had to take the most valuable and secure them away. Everything else I put into protective coverings. I have a tremendous expense in just securing and protecting the cards in hopes of not losing them. I can't imagine what you felt.
Well, the thing is, I had never been flooded before. The creek is across the road from me and sits about 50 ft. below road level. What got us this time was where the creeks had backed up, our branch line ran into our yard and backed up through our septic system. So basically, we had s*** overflowing in our house. Water was pouring into our house through the toilets. I classify that as worse than flood water. But yeah, it was heartbreaking knowing I had lost so much stuff. I had debated on selling it before this had happened and now I really wish I had.
Messages In This Thread
Does anyone collect or have a collections of something?? If so what do you collect?? - by BCF4L - 07-09-2009, 01:19 PM