Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Christian boys results from Georgetown team camp
Thanks E42 and FCFan for the positive comments.

We did take some extra kids with us to camp and I would have taken the whole county if I could have. I've tried over the past few years to keep the kids active and make it so some of them could experience a few things thru athletics that they might not have gotten to experience. The first AAU team that I put together myself and another a guy that helped me went out and spent over $1500.00 on uniforms and warmups just so the kids wouldn't have to wear tshirts to play in when we took them to state. We didn't win but we sure did look good.
It's not about the $ it's about trying to give the kids of East Ky. the chance to compete with the same confidence that the kids do elsewhere. I've taken boys and girls teams to tournaments throughout KY and WV and I feel like each and every one of them had great experiences and I hope they feel the same.
Yes, we did play as Mountain Christian and the new summer uniforms that one of the parents bought for the team to wear at GTOWN were awesome and yes they had MC Academy on them but i'm 100% Mountain Christian now. My two girls go to school there and I feel they are getting a Christian education second to none. I took time away from my family and spent alot of money out of my own pocket this weekend with this team and we had a blast. None of the nine boys that played over the weekend could have cared were each other went to school. They just played ball and had fun. It was truly a great weekend of friendship and fellowship. We all need to try and do more than we do for the youth of our area. I know I will continue doing so.

AND YES MCA WILL BE OPEN FOR IT'S 27TH YEAR PROVIDING A QUALITY CHRISTIAN EDUCATION

Thanks and see you at the Pike County middle school camp next week

Jack Jarrell
Mountain Christian Academy "SUMMER" Falcons

Matt Ison
Ian Hall
Matt Kidd
Michael Williams
Zack Clark
Tyler Stumbo
Zack Hall
Corey Thornsberry
Lako Daniels
Subash Ghutti
Colson Bartley
Landon Hall
Skyler Williams
Will Lemaster
Messages In This Thread
Mountain Christian boys results from Georgetown team camp - by MCACoach - 06-19-2009, 05:14 PM