Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9
Wildcat FB Parent Wrote:The schedule remains the same. The last we heard the site base and the principal intend to submit Eric Ratliff. Unfortunately this may have been the plan from the beginning. As most can remember quite some time ago in the threads it was mentioned that Valley would take Eric Ratliff as head coach in order for the Board to allow Whitaker and his son to come to Valley to enhance the bball team. This is a ridiculous political scandal. I am sure if this comes to pass KHSAA will become very much aware and involved. Apparently some of the parents has spoken to someone and there will be a site based meeting on Friday and they are going to allow parents to speak prior to going into exec session to hire. I have also heard that parents have researched and become very well informed of the steps to challenge the decision of the site based council and plan to do so if they hire Eric Ratliff. I would encourage anyone with an interest in SV Football to attend the meeting and support the parents and team to ensure this team gets a quality coach. Rumor has it Roberts did not apply in the beginning but has a true and vested interest in accepting the position if the parents/principal/site based would like to entertain his interest and ultimately do what is best for this team.

If anyone knows the time of the site based meeting and location please post on here so that all interested parties can attend.

Sorry, I don't think this was the plan from the beginning, otherwise the job would not have been offered to someone else and I do know for a fact that it was offered and rejected by at least one person. I think it has gotten to the point that someone has to be hired and be hired soon in or the team is going to suffer. If Eric Ratliff is the new coach the boosters and fans need to get behind him and support him just as they do no matter who is hired.
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by valley blue - 06-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by NEXT - 07-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by NEXT - 07-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 07-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 07-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 07-08-2009, 06:59 PM