Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORT: Alabama to Vacate Football Wins
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..Tebow is a nice player, dont get me wrong, but he's not gonna have the weapons he had this year. I hope, and I really hope that this is one of those letdown seasons for him. I am SO SICK of hearing about Tim friggin Tebow. Yeah, he gets excited after touchdowns. And he cured cancer. And he circumsizes babies. And he led the million man march in Washington. And he single-handedly won World War II all by himself. And he flew to the moon, without a space shuttle, and done 8 million pushups while he was up there, built a 19 story house on it, and moved all the homeless people in America in it. And he adopted all the orphans and gave them a million dollars. And he took in all the stray dogs and fattened them up and put pretty pink ribbons on them. And he built roads in hollows all across America. And he solved the "who killed JFK" crime. And he beat Stallone in an arm wrestling match. And he killed Hitler. And he cried after he done it. And he annointed all the newborn babies across the globe. And he ended the Darfur saga. And the son of a ***** impeached Nixon. Tim Tebow needs to be stopped. Just wait till he's out of college and we all find out he's got six kids out of wedlock as well as a raging, out of control coke habit. And wait till we find out he robbed from old people. And he'll cry on TV, begging for forgiveness. I hope they meet Bama in the SEC championship game. And I hope Bama absolutely knocks him retarded.
LOL! Dude I have tried to make it through this post twice and cant because of the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I think Im gonna make some calls and see If I can get Tebow and Phillip Fulmer to come visit you while youre laid up!:lmao:
Messages In This Thread
REPORT: Alabama to Vacate Football Wins - by MVP2 - 06-11-2009, 07:48 PM
REPORT: Alabama to Vacate Football Wins - by HAIL PIKEVILLE! - 06-14-2009, 10:05 AM