Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9
My post regarding glad to hear that you are not using politics this time was in response to your private post stating that you did not plan to. I think if you will look back on my previous posts it was in hopes that neither of the two mentioned or anyone for that matter would use politics and be hired based on that. My previous post also states folks in this area regard you as a good person. This past season at SV seemed to have a very positive and support of the community. There were several folks from the community that traveled to some of the farthest away games to support the team. SV was well represented at every game. I do not mudsling nor have I brought in personal accusations as others have done verbally in the community. I only stated my opinion in what I felt and heard the community, parents and players agreed upon. I have every confidence a good decision will be made on behalf of the team. Getting on this forum posting opinions and replies is in no way a political rally and I don't see where you get that. As we all know, most of the time we find rumors about assignments/hiring that is not true. It is all in fun and hobby and I in particular never had a mudsling opinion against you. The most I seen you did last season wrong was when you turned your back from the boys and quit when you were in a contract as an assistant. There has of course been rumors of why and that is not important as the players only "know" that you walked away from a contract to assist them. As far as my MAN not getting the position - well I actually had three choices I think would have been the best fit and I def know that two of the three didnt apply and hear the other backed out. That again is my opinion. As far as support my child has several more years to come to and attend SV and unless it becomes unbearable for more reasons than just football I will support whatever avenues he chooses to be part of.
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-12-2009, 11:00 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by Wildcat FB Parent - 06-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 06-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by NEXT - 07-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by NEXT - 07-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 07-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 07-07-2009, 09:07 PM
Shelby Valley will Start Interviews 6/9 - by EOE - 07-08-2009, 06:59 PM