Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Fraley Hired as Knott Co. Central's Head Coach
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Don't be so fast to assume they don't care. Have you ever been to a baseball game, there is so much down time in between batters, pitches and innings to do a whole talk show. I'm sure they didn't miss an out or an at bat, but during the game what is wrong with a little conversation. If you watch a MLB game on tv those announcers talk about a blue million things other than the ball game sometimes, just to waste some of the dead time WKCB does a heck of a job covering sports in Knott County and they definitely care about their sports, you are dead wrong on this comment. :devilflam

How many baseball games did WKCB do this year? How many basketball games did WKCB do this year? Exactly, they don't care about baseball. I have played, watched, and coached baseball for many years and what I listened to on Tuesday night on WKCB was a joke. As far as doing a heck of a job covering Knott County, how many times you see them at Cordia or JBS? Your comment should have read "they do a somewhat decent job coming Knott County CENTRAL BASKETBALL.......
Messages In This Thread
David Fraley Hired as Knott Co. Central's Head Coach - by Willie_Mays_Hayes - 05-22-2009, 10:32 AM