Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Bobcats have hit the weights...
Csportsman11 Wrote:Seems as all the Breathitt Bobcats have taken weights serious this spring,maybe the strongest class of young men thats been at Breathitt for a while.They showed what they could do last evening with lots well wishers watching and cheering them on..Jarrod Wolfe was the Strongest or lift the most weight and just a Jr to be,His total over a 1060 pounds in three lifts he benched 400+lbs,our Mr Football Canidate Channing Fugate benched 350lbs and Squated 400+lbs Channings Total was (1040 lbs)and i believe he has plenty room to move up before season starts and will help him playing back there on defense also,and i was surprised to see Jade Haddix their Qb he benched 325 lbs and squated 400+lbs Jades Total was(965 lbs),its unusual to see that in Qb but with him playing Db also will help him a lot being stronger than most,lots of starters won their weight class Robbie Huff,Zack Epperson,Jay Mcknight,Jerrmey Strong,Jarrod Wolfe and Jade Haddix,all have seen what a little hard work can do for you and i believe it will payoff when Dec. Play-off's comes around,Keep up the good work Breathitt Bobcats....
See you in Bowling Green!!!

Where and Who is giving you this info, 400+ on bench is impressive what position is he? lineman?, and to have the others benching 300+ is very impressive and quite hard to believe, most people when they bench above 300 are hitting 500+ on squats not 400. what about Breathitts linemen?are they in the weight room, strength is most useful to a lineman along with weight. even if jade and channing are strong, they need an even stronger line to mke sure they can run the ball. also whats the 3rd lift?
Messages In This Thread
Breathitt Bobcats have hit the weights... - by UCFB - 05-20-2009, 07:04 PM