Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Bobcats have hit the weights...
Seems as all the Breathitt Bobcats have taken weights serious this spring,maybe the strongest class of young men thats been at Breathitt for a while.They showed what they could do last evening with lots well wishers watching and cheering them on..Jarrod Wolfe was the Strongest or lift the most weight and just a Jr to be,His total over a 1060 pounds in three lifts he benched 400+lbs,our Mr Football Canidate Channing Fugate benched 350lbs and Squated 400+lbs Channings Total was (1040 lbs)and i believe he has plenty room to move up before season starts and will help him playing back there on defense also,and i was surprised to see Jade Haddix their Qb he benched 325 lbs and squated 400+lbs Jades Total was(965 lbs),its unusual to see that in Qb but with him playing Db also will help him a lot being stronger than most,lots of starters won their weight class Robbie Huff,Zack Epperson,Jay Mcknight,Jerrmey Strong,Jarrod Wolfe and Jade Haddix,all have seen what a little hard work can do for you and i believe it will payoff when Dec. Play-off's comes around,Keep up the good work Breathitt Bobcats....
See you in Bowling Green!!!
Messages In This Thread
Breathitt Bobcats have hit the weights... - by Csportsman11 - 05-20-2009, 10:01 AM