Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KHSAA investigated by KY Legislature - IT'S ABOUT TIME!
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't imagine the state or United Sates constitutions have any language about school sports transfer eligibility. I think that the KHSAA's rules of transfers should be followed, like someone above said, word for word. The county courts are just overturning the KHSAA's decisions so their team can have these high quality transfers. I though, do think the KHSAA needs some investigations on how they sometimes allow some to play, and some not, with the same transfer reasons.

But no association is more powerful than a court. If a case is taken to court whatever it may pertain to, no association or business should have any type of jurisdiction over the courts ruling. It clearly violates KY's (an the nation's) Constitution.

It's like a Judge saying: John Doe is hereby found innocent of theft from his job. Then a company comes in and says "No we say he is guilty and if he goes by your ruling we will have him fired from his job."

Does that seem right to you? because its the same thing thats happening to the youth of Kentucky.
Messages In This Thread
KHSAA investigated by KY Legislature - IT'S ABOUT TIME! - by PATS2011 - 05-17-2009, 07:25 PM