Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your Top 5 Teams for next season in the 15th.
My top five would have to look somthing like this.

1. Paintsville: They have all 5 starters, including Landon Slone, they are getting Daniel Pugh back who is as good of an athlete as anyone in the region, and lets not forget the man walking the sidelines.
2. Shelby Valley: A team as athletic as anyone that will also play as good of competition as anyone. Come tournament time they will be in the thick of things.
3. Johnson Central: This team is shaky IMO. They have as much talent as anyone in the region and McCartey and Rice can take them a long way, but it all depends on how they react to the new coach. I have heard nothing but good things so far, but summer ball and a season is not the same thing. We will see how they respond to him and vice versa.
4. Sheldon Clark: After a disapointg season last year I look for coach Hammonds team to get back on track this year. They have possibly the most dangerous player in the region in May. When he is on they are capable of beating anyone in the region and every coach knows it. This is a team that plays extremley hard and plays consitant defense that will keep them in most games.
5. Pike County Central: Any David Rowe team will be well prepared you can count on that, and they also have sharp shooter Brad Lowe who can shoot the eyeballs off a basketball.

All in all this could and should be an interesting season in the 15th.:yesno:
Messages In This Thread
Pick your Top 5 Teams for next season in the 15th. - by Matney's Prodigey - 10-13-2005, 02:07 PM