Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closing of a Gillispie era. Why was he fired. Player relationships? A must read.
I saw this in a post last night I beleive it was, and started to do some digging, I found some on cats pause. Its unbeleivable what people on there are saying that Billy G did. Some say he hit players at practice and I also read about the bathroom incident. Seems kinda crazy that noone has spoken up on behalf of the players and said anything about this. And how wouldnt the admin know about things such as these going on? Did they just turn their heads and pretend not to see anything or did they even care. As I watched Barnhart yesterday in his press conference, he kept on mentioning the "student athletes experience". What the heck kinda experence would it be if the coach bet on you and never had anything good to say. I mean I understand a coach being hard on players and I agree that a coach should be hard on players they are getting thier college paid for but making a kid walk to the hotel from an arena is just ludicris. If the rest of the stories are true and I really hope they are not, Billy G wont be coaching anymore.
Messages In This Thread
Closing of a Gillispie era. Why was he fired. Player relationships? A must read. - by C.Clair - 03-28-2009, 06:45 PM