Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet?
It never fails with you people, always bringing up what gillispie did with A&M, that argument is growing stale. Thats no big feat ok, realize that and then maybe I will give you some credit. Acie Law was A&M when he was there and anyone could have coached that team and did what gillispie did. You say put Law on this team and they would be better, that may be true, but think of this. If gillispie hadnt run off Legion and Jasper, then UK wouldnt be in this situation. Jasper was a great point guard, he had the court vision to make some great passes and set up his teammates, and he could rebound and play defense, which is what a point guard is supposed to do, and something most UK fans cant grasp. Legion would have been another potential scoring threat had he been given the chance, but no, gillispie runs him off, and brings in Liggins who isnt worth a **** in my book and thinks he can run the point when he cant even come back in a game when called upon to do so, but yet still gets to play for this team, although I havent seen much of him in the last couple of games, but thats gillispie and his wild rotation, or lack thereof. Open your eyes and see the truth people, gillispie is just one of the causes of UK's basketball woes, along with Barnhardt and the person/people that hired them. Just like with the presidency in this country, its time for a change, and lets hope that UK can.
Messages In This Thread
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet? - by Sports_Fan28 - 03-14-2009, 03:20 AM