Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet?
memphistiger Wrote:haha yeah thats what you clowns said last year when memphis destroyed michigan state,texas,ucla on there way to the TITLE game. hahaha. memphis is in a weak conference but they win games they are supposed to. kentucky loses to VMI? memphis would beat vmi to a pulp. cause they are supposed to. kentucky however, will not. and proved it. memphis would dominate kentucky. who has 3 recruits coming in next year that are in the espn top 10? not kentucky. your making me bash my own home team with your stupid junk. and by the way, you really think UK could compete with those c-usa teams. i dont think your very certain of that. i dont think kentucky would do any better in the c-usa then the sec. pretty equal competetion. and i hope you arent saying memphis doesnt have better players then UK. just cause they are in the conference USA and win every game. id take 3 of memphis's starting 5 over 7 of kentuckys top players anyday. tyreke evans, robert dozier, antonio anderson could outplay UK's starting 5. get real pal.

dont bash memphis when your team will be watching them on tv from the comfort of their couches at home.

Obviously not much of a college basketball fan to make a statement saying that C-USA is of equal competition to the SEC. :lmao:

What makes Memphis so good? Their biggest win is against Tennessee by 2, whom we beat twice by 15+. So just watch your precious little tigers get beat in the first round by Morehead State or someone. I'm done arguing with you, come back when you get out of 3rd grade English.
Messages In This Thread
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet? - by blackcat - 03-14-2009, 01:25 AM