Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet?
No its not personal, I just get tired of reading posts of people like you that think they know everything, but are wrong 9 times out of 10. You have said that no coach could win with this team but I as well as im sure others disagree. Tubby, Rick, or any coach that knows what they are doing could have won 25 games or more with this team. They know how to make changes when something isnt working, they can motivate their teams to make a comeback when needed, and well, put it this way, they are all way ahead of gillispie when it comes to anything pertaining to coaching, and the way I see it, they are ahead of him in everything else as well. Look at tonights Louisville/Villanova game, Louisville was down 8 at halftime and they came back out and dominated Villanova, a team that is way better than anything the SEC has to offer. Its time for gillispie to find his way, if he can, out of Kentucky and let some team thats happy to win just 18-20 games a year, and he can take Barnhardt with him too.
Messages In This Thread
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet? - by Sports_Fan28 - 03-14-2009, 12:48 AM