Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet?
memphistiger Wrote:so is this englishteacherrivals.com? or bluegrassrivals.com? and yeah i agree 20 wins should get a bunch of teams in. EXCEPT kentucky. 20 wins is good, but longwood,delaware state,VMI, and teams of those nature arent real big wins pal. haha. maybe if they would play a ranked team every now and then. and id say the ncaa wants to send a good team to the tournament that can compete. the big mighty UK got beat by VMI, who is that anyway? and look what happened when they played a good team like carolina. absolute beatdown. but like i said pal, if you know so much and can sit and talk junk about a d-1 coach and downgrade him then please tell me why you arent on the kentucky sidelines? because you are a hick from eastern kentucky who has no sense what so ever and expects a banner in rupp every season. wake up bro, get over it. kentucky just cant compete this year. well i take that back, let them play pikeville college every game and they would get 30 wins a season. maybe call up the staff and see if you can schedule alice lloyd and pikeville every game. such a joke dude. im done arguing with you. im gonna get off here and watch my good team win games and beat teams they are supposed to. while you keep flippin through the channels praying kentucky is on espn classic so you can re-live the glory days at UK. haha.

:thatsfunn You have missed the entire point of this thread. I agree 100% that Kentucky doesn't deserve to be in the tournament this year. My point (since you still don't understand) of this thread is to say that Billy Gillispie is not the man for the job.

You have displayed no argument and are just bashing Kentucky. I now hold you to the standards of the beloved, one and only, theVILLE.
Messages In This Thread
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet? - by outdoorsman43 - 03-14-2009, 12:28 AM