Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet?
memphistiger Wrote:lol i agree with overrated. no point in arguing cuz you kentucky fanatics disagree with everything after you ask for peoples opinion. meeks and patterson are good. but meeks isnt as good as you think he is. he can score, heck anybody with equal talent could score that many on that team when you shoot 40 shots. and have no one else on your team that can score. and patterson isnt even that good of a low post player. most of his shots are unorthadox and he struggles to make lay-ups. his moves arent great at all. put those 2 on a squad like carolina,pitt,uconn,ville,oklahoma and they would be 4-6 options to score points. so if you idiots arent happy with 20 wins from a very low talented team then you need help. get real and quit expecting to win national titles every year. carolina has been favored to win the last 3 years and dont even get to the championship game. bunch of eastern kentucky people expecting such high hopes out of a team that isnt even that great. if you all can coach so well, and know so much, then go put in an app to get the job.

This is the most laughable post I have seen in 2009. First of all the grammar makes this even harder to make any sense.

If 20 wins doesn't get Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament, then it is unacceptable. In case you didn't notice, UK had a long streak of consecutive NCAA Tournament appearances. The streak will now be broken because of this man.

What you people don't understand is it is not just his stubborn coaching ways during games and our inability to win games. It is also the off-court events that go on, which I'm 100% sure you don't look in to.
Messages In This Thread
Are any Billy Gillispie defenders convinced yet? - by outdoorsman43 - 03-13-2009, 09:42 PM