Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley Wildcats
68.42%
Mason Co. Royals
31.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley (1st Round Sweet 16)
2hard2guard Wrote:Was in Pike CO. and got to watch SV and JC and like I said in this thread earlier. I pick MC to win this one no matter what it's just the margin in question, I agree SV can't have a bad quarter or half against MC or they will get blowed out. Don't see much of a way SV can win this one but if they want to keep it close they will have to have a better game from #12 from what I saw and the big boy #24 will have to be more aggressive the whole game and not just in spurts. I think SV's guards, especially the Justice boy looked good while they were playing and not setting in foul trouble against the JC team will be alright, IMO their speed will even things up against the size of MC's guards. Good luck to both teams.

You don't see much of a way for SV to win? SV was able to beat Elliott, who if I recall correctly, beat Mason by double digits, are you sure you can't see much of a way for SV to win this game?
Messages In This Thread
Mason County vs. Shelby Valley (1st Round Sweet 16) - by PC_You_Know - 03-12-2009, 06:03 PM