Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 83 - Betsy Layne 37 - 15th Region
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:How is it dissing BL saying a dunk wasn't clean? I think everyone on here knows that Head can dunk 10 times better than Elisha. A couple of people just stated that Head's dunk wasn't clean, which it wasn't. It was still nice though and Head is one of the best dunkers, if not the best dunker, in the region. Betsy Layne has a good young team, but the Valley team is just an exception for this region this year. These boys have worked their butts off to get to this point and deserve for people not to want to see them lose just because they are a clear cut favorite. Not a soul on here said other teams aren't worth mentioning. I think Johnson Central is the consensus pick for the 2nd best team in region and you never know what may happen on Saturday. Do Valley's boys think they'll beat JC? I'd say so, but there are probably some nerves about the game and I'm sure they don't think they'll win by 40.

SV has never won a game at state, so if they are blessed enough to win this region, it will be a big accomplishment if they are just able to win one game at state. Would they be satisfied with that, though? I don't think so because they have set their goals high. They may never reach them, but at least they believe in themselves and have worked hard enough to give themselves a fighting chance.

Wow! I'm impressed you actually said somebody was better at something than Justice. I can't believe it. I think Justice is the best dunker in the 15th:rockon:
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 83 - Betsy Layne 37 - 15th Region - by zulu - 03-05-2009, 10:31 PM