Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 83 - Betsy Layne 37 - 15th Region
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I haven't seen Ian Welch dunk the ball in a game yet, but he did attempt one yesterday and was blocked by the rim.
here is one of the two in game dunks for this game alone. he had another awesome dunk in the district tournament game.
no one was dissing elisha being able to dunk. One person was just trying to compliment the poor bl team that lost on the effort of the kid that dunked the ball. Then SV fans persisted on saying it wasnt as good as the ones they did, then someone mentioned they would hope with the size jc had they could outdunk elisha and i reminded them that size is never an excuse (just ask nate robinson who is 5'9 and he won the slam dunk contest by jumping over someones head). No one ever said elisha wasnt a good player or that his points didnt count stop defending a position that wasnt attacked. why do people insist on constantly making the poor team out to be god's gift to basketball. yes they are very good. let them play and earn their way to state or even a state championship, stop acting like they should just walk past everyone and be handed a trophy. they may have an "easy" time but im sure none of the players would agree that they dont even have to try in region. if they didnt try at all, they would lose
I AM NOT BASHING SV's TEAM NOR PLAYERS only questioning the insane defense that no one else is worthy to be mentioned for a good effort even after their season is over. Please compliment BL on their efforts, mentally if they read anything on this site, they probably thought they should give up before the game started.
here you go:
[Image: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/...CT0384.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Shelby Valley 83 - Betsy Layne 37 - 15th Region - by gtowntiger - 03-05-2009, 08:18 PM