Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Billy G lose his job after this season?
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Tubby may not have brought in top tier talent every year, but he got the best out of each player. He had them prepared for each and every game and they had the heart and dedication it takes to compete and win at UK. He was the best at getting his player motivated and ready to play, unlike what this ******* is doing now. I really think that these players dont care about or like him and they dont care about the tradition of UK basketball, if they did they would be trying way harder than what they do in games, with the exception of Meeks, who gives everything he has every game, but I guess thats because he played under Tubby and understands what it takes to win. Something billy g's so called players dont do. The man cannot coach, cannot motivate, and apparently cant recruit like you all thought he could, because Liggins is terrible and im sorry to say Miller isnt much better. I know they are just freshman, but with as much hype that was surrounding them, you would think they would have lived up to it, but they havent. Galloway is the only one of the players he brought in that can actually play and what does numbnuts do, he sits him most of one game, then plays him 20-30 minutes the next, then back to the bench the next game, and so on and so forth. The man is a complete IDIOT and should never have been brought here to begin with. I say get rid of him and mitch barnhardt, the idiot that brought him here.

Agree completely except I HATED TUBBY he was horrible at recruiting
Messages In This Thread
Will Billy G lose his job after this season? - by theVILLE - 02-27-2009, 07:05 PM