Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Billy G lose his job after this season?
Stardust Wrote:We were not getting the top 100 recruits during Tubby's years, so Tubby was a bad recruiter too. Hmmm, sounds like Notre Dame Football and them going through coaches pretty consistently saying they can't get the top recruits. Well, Notre Dame to recruits is not as attractive as it was 25 years ago. Maybe time has past us by, and the top kids just don't want to come here any more??????

I typically agree with most of your posts, but this is inaccurate. Notre Dame is still landing top recruiting classes every season despite there losing ways. Kids still want to play there because of ND's once great tradition. I'm sure there are kids out there that want to play at UK because of the tradition, they are just overlooked. And i personally think that is something that has been greatly missed at UK for a while is players that want to come here and wear the Blue and White. With the exceptions of a select few, you can tell that UK basketball just doesnt mean anything to the players that we have right now. Sure they might hate losing, and they might bust their butt every night, but they dont have the passion that used to be displayed here.
Messages In This Thread
Will Billy G lose his job after this season? - by goBIGblue82 - 02-27-2009, 11:30 AM