Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Billy G lose his job after this season?
How in the **** can you compare what this dip**** is doing to the basketball program to what Rich Brooks has done with the football team. UK football has never mattered, not in the nation, not even in this state. Yeah Im glad to see the football team turned around, but gillispie is destroying UK basketball. You people still saying look what he did at A&M and UTEP is killing me. He didnt do anything special, yeah it might have been for those teams but this is UK people. I never expected him to win championships and anyone that did is nuts, I would just like to see someone that actually knows how to coach and cares about and coaches every game like it means something because it does. Anyone that thinks the regular season doesnt matter is stoned. Did you forget that how u perform in the regular season impacts how and where you are seeded in the tournament, if the team even gets in. Gillispie needs run out of here like Tubby was, UK should apologize to Tubby and then bring in someone with UK ties, not some ignorant sob from texas that has no knowledge of tradition at UK.
Messages In This Thread
Will Billy G lose his job after this season? - by Sports_Fan28 - 02-27-2009, 03:06 AM