Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will leave UK next year?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:The more and more I think about it the more I think Liggins might bail. I know that he is not getting as much pt as a player like him would want. I think he may be feed up by the end of the season especially with Vilrino coming in next year.

I agree, I think Liggins may be gone next year. He has already butted heads with the coach earlier, and his playing time has steadily decreased over the last few games.

And I don't see his playing time increasing anytime soon either. Porter has really cut down his turnovers lately, and he's also started to knock down open 3-point shots. Liggins may be able to make more things happen on the break, but he's just as likely to commit a silly turnover. And his outside shooting is terrible. If anything, he seems to be regressing as the season has gone on.

It's a shame, really. Everyone knows that he is much, much more talented than Porter, yet he is still being outplayed. UK could live with the poor outside shooting from Liggins, a la recent point guards Rajon Rondo and Cliff Hawkins, as long as he takes care of the ball and makes good decisions. But too often that is not the case.

Anyway, I would not be surprised to see Liggins transfer. My gut feeling is Meeks will stay because I don't see him going in the 1st round of the draft. Patterson I'm less sure about because I still think he's a 1st-rounder, but his injury issues and inconsistency will keep him from going as high as he could have. Imagine if he comes back next year and stays healthy, he could easily vault himself into the top 10 picks!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Who do you think will leave UK next year? - by More Cowbell - 02-23-2009, 02:37 AM