Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your Top 5 Teams for next season in the 15th.
"BBandG" Wrote:The reality is that not everyone who views or posts on this site accepts the Johnson County Theory of Greatness. Paintsville probably is in the preseason top 5, but what does that mean? Nothing. We all know why there is so much talk about Johnson Central and Paintsville on this site, and it's not because everybody in the 15th Region believes in the Paintsville Tigers, but that the Paintsville Tigers believe it and they continue to talk about it, over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Well I'm not accepting any "theory" because if you knew me at all you'd know how hard it is for me to say that Paintsville is the best team in the region....You just said Paintsville is preaseason top 5, and then said it meant nothing..Well in a thread titled top 5 teams in the 15th region it actually means more than nothing it means everything..And yet you rank them #1 because you have common sense and then want to argue with me about standing up for them being the best team in the region?Who cares if they talk about it over and over again...Hell they have a right to talk about it because they're going to be tough for the next 3 years...Maybe if your school ever achieves anything you can talk about them over and over again...
Messages In This Thread
Pick your Top 5 Teams for next season in the 15th. - by alfus21 - 09-30-2005, 12:38 PM