Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 OVC Small School Tourney at Lewis County
Big Snappy Wrote:I don't have a clue as to why the 2 kids transfered,but hasn't L.C.,lost a total of 5 kids in the last couple years?The 2 that just left and 3 that are now freshmen.Put these 5 with the Ruckel and Adams kid,then you have a shot at a state title in a few years,in Baseball and /or basketball.If I am L.C. ,I would really want to find out why most of my young talent is leaving.There's got to be a reason.But,who know's what the future holds,Ruckel, Adams,Johnson and Mason,could be playing together again in the near future.Any Takers?

I think the reason that those kids are leaving is because of Mason Co.'s success and a domino effect, but what some must realize is just because you are a dominant player in the middle school does not always give you success in High School. Something else that could happen(probably will) is who else will transfer to Mason Co and move those kids back down the ladder. MC gets transfers in on a yearly basis, some are not going to be satisfied when this happens. Those 2 7th graders could help the LC program but LC will move on with or without them, they could play varsity at LC in the next couple years or wait and play when they are atleast juniors maybe seniors at MC. Some have said they are happy with were they are at, hopefully that does not change once they play varsity sports and are stuck in that system, but I wish those kids the best!!!
Messages In This Thread
2009 OVC Small School Tourney at Lewis County - by lcalum - 02-16-2009, 05:02 PM