Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KAPOS State Cheerleading Competiton Results?
IndiansWooWoo Wrote:Yesterday's results were ablsolute BULL. Neither Graves County nor Madison Central deserved 2nd place. They both deserved 1st.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE WORLD OF CHEERLEADING KNOWS THAT IT IS PRACTICALLY A DEATH SENTENCE TO BE THE FIRST TEAM ON THE MAT IN YOUR DIVISION.

Both Graves and Madison Central competed first. Bowling Green and Madisonville North Hopkins were some of the last teams in their division to compete. THEY GOT THE CLEAN UP. Basically, both of these teams performed after horrible teams and they were unfairly overscored. Graves County was the National Champion and they had an even better performance at state. Bowling Green was not near as talented or impressive. They did not deserve to win, they got the luck of the draw. It's the same for Madison Central. Madisonville threw more fulls, but tumbling is a small portion on the scoresheet. Their stunting difficulty, creativity, cheer portion, routine design, and overall cleanliness was not near as great as Madison Central's. Unfortunately Madison Central was the first to compete and Madisonville was SEVERELY OVERSCORED.

The Kapos State Competition needs some work. Teams in the same division should not be able to compete 3 hours apart from each other. Judges are not able to process it that far.

Great Job to Graves County and Madison Central! You should have really been the State Champions.

As far as Madisonville, you put on a great performance, but if Kapos is only going to judge based on tumbling, than their system is EXTREMELY corrupt.

It's always disappointing when you are beaten out of a spot you have held for a few years, so I know Madison Central had to be upset. I saw their routine and I must admit, I was disappointed. It wasn't what I have seen them do in the past. Their flyers bobbled and it just wasn't typical Central stuff. You can't take away from Madisonville ( I am NOT from either county, btw) because their routine was simply amazing. They packed energy and lots of creativity. Madisonville had much more to offer than tumbling. Central did a great job, but I thought this was not their year and I know for them and their parents that must be a hard pill to swallow.

Great Job Breathitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our girls love you guys and are so glad you finished strong!!!
Messages In This Thread
KAPOS State Cheerleading Competiton Results? - by pompommom - 02-15-2009, 04:01 PM