Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky Wildcats
78.26%
Arkansas Razorbacks
21.74%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons
Stardust Wrote:I agree with what you are saying, but I would also add that all Arkansas has to do is keep Meeks from getting off and they may well cruise as well. We are all excited about the play of UK's reserves the other night, but that was just one night. I hope that we see the same play from Galloway that we got in the Gator game, but it's only one game. We shall see. I hope I'm wrong, but this game @ Arkansas with a star out for each team, IMO favors the home team.
I've watched probably 15ish Arkansas games and they have horrible perimeter defense, Meeks will get his shot at will. And inside Washington is a nice player, but Sanchez (Fr) makes me throw something whenever he is in the game, but he has to play because Arkansas has NO DEPTH AT ALL. Monk is still out with eligibility issues, Fortson (Fr) is suspended, Washington (Jr) has had back problems, etc... They are freshman heavy, Brandon Moore (Fr) and Andre Clark (Fr) have shown signs of promise but are so raw it's hard to play them a lot. Rotnei Clarke (Fr) is yet to prove himself as the shooter he was made out to be and is a liability on defense. Welsh is either on or off. Marcus Britt is solid and a great defender. Jason Henry (Fr) could very well be all-SEC before he's done- 6-6 athletic and a good shot. He has trouble handling the ball a bit but is better to have in than the other options. Their 9th man, is on a golf scholarship--- there is their depth. There's the Arky run down. It may be a long day saturday, but Go Hogs, Wooo Pig.
Messages In This Thread
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons - by IRISH4 - 02-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons - by alfus21 - 02-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons - by NYY10 - 02-12-2009, 09:56 PM
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons - by BCF4L - 02-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons - by Panther Thunder - 02-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons - by C.Clair - 02-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Kentucky @ Arkansas 2/14 Predicitons - by GRIFFIN - 02-13-2009, 08:19 PM