Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: A-Rod ADMITS to Steroid Use between 2001-2003
Afternoon_Delight Wrote:WOW...All I can say is WOW....Ya know I'm glad he came forth about it and didn't take the Bonds or Clemens approach, but a cheat is a cheat and his records will not count because of it. He was stupid for using and now he'll be punished...This is a big step for baseball.

He will only be punished in the Public's eye, not by baseball or legally. He was never questioned by the Government, thus he does not have the same issues as Bonds or Clemons for purgery.

How much does this impact with with the public? We will just have to see. I am glad though that he fessed up and now has made it public record. When Any Pettit admitted that he used, there was a major separation between he and Clemons. It appeared that people gave Andy a pass and acutally felt bad for the guy.

I don't expect that same forgivenss with with A-Rod, but I do think he will be able to begin the damage control rather quickly.
Messages In This Thread
Breaking News: A-Rod ADMITS to Steroid Use between 2001-2003 - by Stardust - 02-09-2009, 05:45 PM