Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Time Top 5 Best Players at Your School
Booya Wrote:Yeah his stats weren't that good cause he played in a running offense for three years. We are taking about the top, meaning talent wise. He passed on a lot of other high schools in the state to play at BL and I think that kind of commitment is comendable. As far as talent is concerned the kid could throw any college style pass and was a good team player and one of the few that really cared about winning on the team. He also had a spot on UK's Hal Mumme team, but didn't walk on there. He had a scholarship offer from EKU, but didn't take it because he lacked enough credits. The kid was defenately better than any other qb. 6-3 215 could throw the ball around 60 yards and ran a 4.8 40. That's pretty good for a pocket qb. Randall Hager didn't use him the way he needed and they never had a go to receiver. If you were to add up potential yardage from dropped passes in the hands of the receivers his numbers would have been much better. I know that some people didn't like that he was cocky, but he had a reason to be. Turned down Lex Cath, Paintsville, Pike Central, and a school in Alabama to play for the Bobcats. To me that says a lot about his character and commitment.

You forget to mention his blazing speed!!!!!:lmaoSadkiddin) Tyler will make a good football coach. A couple more years under coach Whitaker, he's gettin' there.
Messages In This Thread
All-Time Top 5 Best Players at Your School - by P.C.Defense - 02-02-2009, 10:40 PM