Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44
bballer9 Wrote:This was one of the games that I have been looking for all season. Perry is being such a huge threat right now and I thought that maybe Knott could take them down. Something has happened to Kcc and I just can't figure it out. Almost all teams hit a dead spot and maybe this is Kcc's. Hopefully they will get out of this stage. As for another thing that really bothers me is everyone on here just putting Stamper down. This was his first game that he truly came full force since his ankle injury. It's going to take time to recover. Maybe he tried to be a little more careful and watch out for his ankle...Maybe that's why you all are saying they were scared.. That could be a reason.. KCC would much rather have Stamper during tournament time then season play...But I couldn't agree with some things on this post...Kcc coaching is horrible. Their game plan is shoot 3's, shoot 3's, shoot 3's...If your not hitting that's when Amburgey needs the ball. Coaches need to realize that and that is what got them beat.

Dont start that
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44 - by king360 - 01-30-2009, 01:47 PM