Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44
My take on the game. Perry came out hot, Knott didn't. With the addition of Stamper, it really didn't make much difference because all this means is that Cox don't have the ball as much as he should because he is way to unselfish for the teams own good. Stamper forced way to many shots trying to hard as usual. They need to learn to run their offense a little better and get the good shots that come to them. As for the officials, Knott had one of their favorites and the other two were from Jackson and Owsley. Their were missed calls on both ends and they did try to let them play a little bit which was nice to see. The T on Knott I'm sure was because of a slight miss use of an cuss word at the wrong time. This had no bearing on the game, Perry's inside game is way to much for Knott. These two teams do play again in a week or so, should be another good one, maybe Knott will shoot the ball better at home and the coaching will improve after watching a little video of this one. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year, should be a great regional tourney. Still looks like that Perry is playing the best in this region, but just can't seem to beat Hazard because of Coach Holland. I guess the region will all depend on the draw.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44 - by mountain hoops guru - 01-30-2009, 10:50 AM