Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44
boogieman Wrote:There were a couple of bad calls against KCC. But overall the refs did a good job. I think when the T'd up coach Amburgey that was just the ref saying "I'm the one calling this game" There should have been a foul called on PCC then and Amburgey pointed it out to them and got the t. Then there should have been a T on PCC when they slapped the back board, didn't get that one either. And when Jarrod Amburgey got held onto and slung around by his arm, no foul called there either. And finally, when Stuart Stamper got the foul called on him in front of PCC's bench, that sould have been a double foul there. But as I said before that was not the problem tonight, it was the coaching. The players were not " scared to death" he just didn't play them where he should have. I think even a parent said something to one of the coaches about not going to the inside all night, don't know what happened with that. Anyway congrats Dore, but we will meet again at our place and then maybe on a neutral floor with neutral refs so see ya then.

The refs were fine for the most part, if anything the calls leaned in Knotts favor. Just because, someone plays good defense on Cox or Stamper and they miss a shot, it don't mean you gotta call a foul. That kills me.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44 - by Aslan - 01-30-2009, 09:44 AM