Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44
sacbunt Wrote:Has anyone on this website figured out that KCC is getting outcoached when they lose? Allen Hatcher is one of the best coaches in the state. KCC needs someone that can handle the talent. I know that there will be some disagree, but if KCC beats Hazard, PCC, or LCC to win the region I will be really suprised. Allen Hatcher, Big Al, and Raymond Justice are top notch coaches when come tournament time are head over heals better than Justin Amburgey(had to look his name up on khsaa.org, see my point?)

I have to agree with you on that. But only with PCC have we been out coached. We beat those other two teams. But I said it when we played in the Mountain Classic that the coaching is what go us beat and it happened again tonight. You can not keep trying to have 2 or 3 players continue to shoot 3's all night long, especially when they were not hitting nothing. The ball needs to be inside more so that KCC can get some fouls called for them. Coach Amburgey had the only one rebounding for KCC out at the top instead of under the goal. And that was Jarrod Amburgey he was the only one in there trying to get the rebounds, Braxton and Buttermilk could not seem to get their feet off the ground.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 52 - Knott Co. Central 44 - by boogieman - 01-30-2009, 08:36 AM