Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Football Supporters Go To Board Meeting
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I thought it went well. I thought we represented ourselves well. Am I sold that Green and the rest of the administration is commited to this program like they say they are? No. Because actions speak louder than words. But I hope they got the message last night that WE are commited to this program and that WE are watching them. We all came with a positive attitude and things didnt get very heated last night and IMO thats a good thing. But, if they dont take heed to our pleas with them last night it WILL get ugly real quick becuase the community is tired of watching the very life get sucked out of that school down there. The only thing that disppointed me was Mayos absolute REFUSAL to pick a new selection commitee. He wouldnt even give a reason why he wouldnt. When a person who was on the commitee last year even tired to compromise and pitched the idea to him about letting 2 extra people on the commitee he got downright defensive about it. In the end he reluctantly agreed to "look into it" when the person kept pressing him on it. I thought another person brought up a great point to them that every team in the school both athletic and academic had at least 2 coaches that work within the school while the football team only had one.
Next time ask em why a person can't get a word on his eligibility after 6 months. LOL. :letsparty
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville Football Supporters Go To Board Meeting - by Panther Thunder - 01-21-2009, 04:22 PM